Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Angio Update #2

The angioplasty is complete, and after some serious hustling to get her set up, mom is resting in her new room, Room 229. She is receiving a bit of pain medication to take the edge off, is hooked to so many wires that I am having a hard time seeing her, and is pumped full of fluid again to protect her kidney. She had some trouble breathing on her way up here, which Dr. Kramer says is due to her large fluid retention for now. They are doing an echocardiogram and a chest x-ray to see how everything is, and I will post again when I hear what the results are. She is pretty wiped out, needless to say, but Dr, Kramer said he was able to get the stent in just fine and the procedure was a success. I suppose time will tell...

More news to follow when I have it...please pray for quick recovery and easy breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment