Monday, March 12, 2007

Let's Get Started!

Martina posting :
Kirk and I are heading out of the country in a few days to enjoy some sunshine and fun on a cruise, courtesy of a very dear and generous friend. It's the first time in 20 years of marriage that we are going on a vacation, just the two of us. Of course, this just makes me a tiny bit nervous, and I know that Katie will be missing us a bunch, so we decided to try a family blog. I will be teaching the folks back home to update this, and Kirk and I will try to take a few minutes each day to post about what we've been up to, as well as add a few pictures. That way we can stay connected. My hope is that perhaps we can use it even after the vacation as a way to keep relatives and friends in the loop about our lives. I am terrible about snail mail and keeping up with my correspondence, but maybe this techie interface will keep me doing it!

Please be sure and leave us comments so we know you've been visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment